Research positions and grants
- Postdoctoral fellow at the Nova Institute of Philosophy (IFILNOVA) of the New University of Lisbon, Portugal, working within the project Values in Argumentative Discourse led by Erich Rast (January through July 2017).
- International postdoc at the Department of Philosophy, Lund University, Sweden and the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences (CISA) of the University of Geneva, Switzerland (2017-2019).
- Researcher within the project Value Theory led by Prof. Wlodek Rabinowicz (October through December 2014).
- Doctoral student in Practical Philosophy, Lund University (February 2009 to September 2014).
- Good, Good For, and Good Relative To: Relative and Relational in Value Theory. Philosophy, Volume 91 / Issue 02 / April 2016, pp 255-267.
- Value Grounded on Attitudes: Subjectivism in Value Theory (doctoral dissertation, 2014) Full text (pdf)
- Review of The Moral Arc: How Science and Reason Lead Humanity toward Truth, Justice, and Freedom by Michael Shermer. Metapsychology Online Reviews, Volume 20 / Issue 11 / March 2016.
- Review of Etisk teori: kritik av moralen by Carl-Henric Grenholm (Swedish language). Tidskrift för politisk filosofi, nummer 2 / 2016, ss 43-51.
Talks and presentations
- Judith Jarvis Thomson's The Right and the Good. Ethics and Meta-Ethics Reading Group, Nova Institute of Philosophy, New University of Lisbon, Portugal, May 31, 2017.
- Subjectivism and Relational Good. Value seminar, Nova Institute of Philosophy, New University of Lisbon, Portugal, March 31, 2017.
- Subjectivism and Relational Good. Thumos seminar, Swiss Center for Affective Sciences, University of Geneva, Switzerland, May 19, 2016.
- Value and Hypothetical Preferences. Understanding Value graduate conference, University of Sheffield, England, July 19, 2013.
- I have served as a reviewer for the journals Res Philosophica (2017), Dialogue (2016), and Social Theory and Practice (2016).