- Doctor of Philosophy in Practical Philosophy, Lund University, Sweden (2014)
- Master of Arts in Practical Philosophy, Lund University (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts in Theoretical Philosophy, Lund University (2008)
Other academic education
- 225 ECTS in Religious studies, Didactics, and Pedagogy within the Teacher's programme at Malmö University, Sweden, 2001-2006.
Courses in teaching and learning in higher education
- Supervising Degree Projects (two week course), Centre for Educational Development, Lund University, 2015.
- Advanced Course in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (three week course), Centre for Educational Development, Lund University, 2013.
- Introduction to Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (two week course), Centre for Educational Development, Lund University, 2011.
Other relevant training
- I completed Finish On Time's "Doctoral student package" in 2011, a training programme focusing on productivity and stress management in thesis writing. (The diploma states that the skills acquired may be of great value in the participant's own future supervision of students).
- I participated in the summer school Aspects Of Responsibility at Central European University, Budapest, Hungary, July 2010.
- I spent one semester of 2008 at Leiden University, the Netherlands with an Erasmus stipend.